The Savannah Gateway Industrial Hub offers:
- Various site configurations and lot sizes available for lease or purchase.
- Build-to-Suit Options.
- Site planning, engineering and track design services available.
- Direct connectivity to the Port of Savannah via rail and the new two-lane Effingham County Parkway.
- Interchanges to CSXT and Norfolk Southern (NS) Railroads.
- Proximity to major transportation routes including I‐95, I‐16, HWY 21 and Effingham Parkway (completion in 2018).
- Accessibility to Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport.
- Potential for Mega-Site.
- Full access to Natural Gas, 500KV Electric and 36” Water.
For more information about Savannah Gateway Industrial Hub, please contact us today.
John Henry, CEO of ECIDA
“This is a true partnership for Effingham County that will bring thousands of high quality jobs and economic growth to the community. OmniTRAX has a proven track record from several other locations around the country for creating the infrastructure required to attract great companies to our site.”
Gain access to the nation’s fastest growing and one of the most vibrant corridors for commerce.
OmniTRAX, Inc. is one of North America’s largest private transportation management companies, providing rail and terminal services for industrial companies across the continent. Through its affiliation with The Broe Group, OmniTRAX also offers industrial development and real estate solutions.
The Broe Group directs a multibillion dollar portfolio of real estate, transportation, energy and investment assets across the United States and Canada. Through its managed affiliates, The Broe Group has revitalized communities and transformed industries for the past forty years and poised to help accelerate America’s industrial renaissance well into the 21st century.